Mahabaleshwar sketches

We went to Mahabaleshwar on occasion of our marriage anniversary. Thanks to my wife and daughter that though in the beginning they were not very happy about the idea of me doing painting on this trip, they were very supportive when we actually got there. I could do 3 sketches in a two and half days trip. Not bad at all!
My wife and daughter actually guarded me and my painting material when at one of the points there were lot of monkeys who were fearlessly snatching away anything from the tourists that they thought could be an eatable. So here I can surely and literally say that without the support from my family, this sketch would not have been possible.


Sketch 1
10" x 12" acrylic on canvas


This was at the parking lot for the elephant's head point.




My daughter too was enthusiastically painting sitting on the ground next to my easel and just behind our parked car.




Sketch 2
10" x 12" acrylic on canvas


This was the view from the Anand-Van-Bhuvan resort where we stayed.







Sketch 3
9" x 12" acrylic on paper


This sketch is from the echo point. This is the place that is infested with fearless monkeys. You can see my daughter guarding me from monkeys with a stick that had thorns.






Labels: , , , , , ,